When most people start planning a vacation to the Burke Mountain Area, whether it's mountain biking Kingdom Trails, skiing the slopes, or hiking up the mountainside, they immediately start searching for hotels. We at Burke Mountain Rentals encourage you to consider staying at a vacation rental or condo your next trip to the East Burke Vermont area.
1. Cost Savings - Most vacation rentals are significantly cheaper than the cost to stay in a comparable local, hotel suite. The average cost for a three night stay in a two bedroom hotel suite in the Kingdom Trails area is $329 per night. A quick search on the local Visit Burke site shows suites ranging from $299 - $329 per night for an average three day stay totaling $987 before taxes and fees. Upgrading to private townhouse or condo, that includes direct access to Kingdom Trails can potentially save you an average of $392 for a weekday stay and $639 for a weekend stay.
2. Complimentary Services & Benefits- You also have the advantage of getting one complimentary ticket every night you stay to Kingdom Trails. Not to mention your own private back deck, and personal fireplace with wood cut, stacked and ready to go. Drink a cup of coffee while taking in the mountain air or relax and unwind by the fire.
3. Conveniently Located- Most people on vacation in the East Burke Vermont Area choose to spend as much time outside as possible, seeing the local sites, mountain biking, participating in tours, skiing or just relaxing in the wide open mountain air. Our Condo properties are located at the base of Burke Mountain and the potential savings from your booking can be spent on experiences like these that make your vacation that much more memorable.
4. All the Comforts of Home and More- Because our condos are equipped with a full kitchen and utensils, you can have the freedom to prepare meals while on vacation. Rather than spending money and time heading out for breakfast, you can simply wake up and eat right in your condo. Not to mention having multiple bathrooms, so no one ever fights over who gets to the shower first.
5. Sleep In and Relax- Get the convenience of not waking up to someone inches away in the other room. Each of the condo facilities has private bedrooms fully equipped with comfy bed, towels, and linens provided. Sleep in and relax without the nuisance of hotel doors slamming at all hours of the day and night.
6. Extras for Extended Stays- Most condo rentals are equipped with items that many hotel rooms or suite with just never have. Some properties also include your own private washer and dryer which makes staying and extended amount of time much more comfortable.